A) CDW (Collision Damage Waiver)
This type of insurance covers damage to the rented vehicle in case of accident, theft, loss or damage.
This 'CDW' insurance model is also known as LDW (Loss Damage Waiver).
Exclusions from coverage for CDW / LDW Insurance (Standard Rate):
• Damage caused to the transmission, wheels, and parts attached to the vehicle chassis by driving on damaged roads.
• Damage caused by stones, gravel, sand, or other materials thrown / blown over the vehicle.
• Burns / cuts on benches, carpets or rugs.
• Damage resulting from driving in places where vehicular traffic is prohibited, such as beaches, streams, snow, ice, rural areas without road, access where the tide is low and others.
• Damage caused by races and spells.
• Damage caused by floods, sea water or sea air.
• Damage caused by incorrect fuel.
• Loss of keys
• Damage arising from civil conflict, war, revolution.
• Damage that affects only tires, wheels, suspension, sound systems, or loss due to theft of parts of the vehicle and damage resulting therefrom.
B) SLI - (Supplemental Liability Insurance) – SLI protects the renter against claims made by third parties to cover material and / or bodily damages caused by an accident during the rental period of the vehicle.
This coverage covers up to $ 300,000 per accident.
Exclusions from coverage (SLI):
• Unauthorized Drivers,
• Drivers under the influence of alcohol, toxic substances and others.
Important: Exclusions may result in non-coverage for the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The SLI does not cover all the facts that may occur during the rental of the vehicle and does not include all risks.
In case of an accident, the renter should call the police 'immediately' and ask for an incident report. With the incident report in hand, the renter should contact the Seven Car Rental.
In the sequence we will request the delivery of the original document, in order to contact the Insurance Company. If the renter does not request the incident report, SLI Insurance will lose its validity.
General information: Seven Car Rental offers CDW / LDW and LIS insurance in your portfolio and no vehicle can be rented without insurance, even if the renter has coverage on your credit card.